The Rusty Horseshoe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rusty Horseshoe

Roleplay Hub. Affiliated site of Vision Duel Academy. Home of The Forgotten Legacy

Home  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Setting Forth (pre-prologue)
Aed Cendrix EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:51 pm by VeritasKnight

» Chapter 1: The Search Begins!
Aed Cendrix EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:07 pm by Ezaerith

» Map (Crude)
Aed Cendrix EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:29 am by Vind'lan

» Gar'Balu, the Animal Hunter
Aed Cendrix EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:11 pm by Ram'Kur

» Shikon, Master Dark Sorcerer
Aed Cendrix EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:54 pm by Ram'Kur

» Prologue:A City In Illumination
Aed Cendrix EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:43 pm by Ram'Kur

» Ezaerith Blackwell
Aed Cendrix EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:07 pm by Ram'Kur

» Shaen Vysaria
Aed Cendrix EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:40 am by Ram'Kur

» Zeke; The Shaman
Aed Cendrix EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:00 pm by Vind'lan

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Aed Cendrix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aed Cendrix

Aed Cendrix

Aed Cendrix Empty
PostSubject: Aed Cendrix   Aed Cendrix EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Race: Human

Class: Sorcerer

Height: 6"0 May change, since i am basing this off of my own height and weight.

Weight: My weight is approximately 150- 160 Pounds, mostly muscle.

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Eye colors change from Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, and Brown. Depending on the mood that I am in.

Notable Facial Qualities: The eyes. He also has a slightly tanned complexion.

Other Distinguishing Physical Qualities: Fast Reflexes, and developed a wide peripheral vision.

Personality: A generally kind and caring person, but has a tendency for sarcasm and an ego.

Fears/Phobias: He has a very large fear of the rage that built in him that night, and fear of spiders.

Other Characteristic Flaws(Such as greedy, or so forth.): His anger is usually at a minimum, but once he is started on his rampage, he must let out all his power before he will be calmed. In this fit of rage, he will attack nearly anything. He gets in debates on simple matters that he does not care about, but does it for the sake of the argument.

----------------------------

Legacy Item: His mother left him a bracelet engraved with fire. he rubs it when he is angry to remind him of his mother, and to take away some of the rage that would infest him by other peoples ignorance and stupidity.

Individual Powers: He is largely acquainted with his fire spells and electric spells.

When/How your item manifested: The item actually works as a catalyst in 2 respects. When I need to release some power, it can absorb it. This being said, the energy put in can later be used as an upgrade for an extra boost for a short time. The short boost of power has a chance of rendering him unconscious also.

Form of Familiar (Animal Manifestation): My animal manifestation is a Phoenix.

----------------------------

Country of Origin: Kakazu. He was moved to Zetrionith by his mother.

Trained Learning to read spell books so that he may use his magic better.

Current Occupation: He is a student of Master(I don't know if you will have specific ones or not)

Background Information: I was born into a barbarian village, my village destroyed as raider's invaded. After this event, my mother ran away and gave birth to a child of a dead father. Little did she know of her own lineage, but she gave me up to another family so that I may be raised properly. In early childhood, my adoptive parents could tell I was different. Being of barbarian birth I was quite large for my age, but I had a certain glow to me. When I would get angry, my skin burned. I wasn't told about my real parents until i was 13, and that's when i first displayed my uncanny ability for magic (in the sight of other people). I began cursing, then fire and lightning sat on my hands like living gloves, moving up my arm, and I began punching the air, fire and lightning shot from my arms. The fire shot in orbs, and in long columns. After the fit, I fell to my knees, and saw a man looking at me. He told me that he could help me control this, and that all I would have to do is dedicate my new life to the art of magic. I gladly accepted, and am currently being trained in the art of magic.

Life Experiences: After of moving into Zetrionoth

Last edited by Aed Cendrix on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ram'Kur
Admin
Ram'Kur

Aed Cendrix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aed Cendrix   Aed Cendrix EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:07 pm

Add a bit of detail to your Life Experiences, detail specific years of your life as to which you had events happening around you. Limit yourself to fire or electric spells for a Legacy Item's power and that'll work just fine.
Back to top Go down

Aed Cendrix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rusty Horseshoe :: The Forgotten Legacy :: Character Section :: Characters-
Jump to: